Meet RoboDAC™, the SpeedMixer Assistant
RoboDAC offers SpeedMixer users all the standard benefits of SpeedMixer technology but coupled with an automated collaborative robot. This robot likes and works well with people, no need for cages here! This compact-automated unit only takes up the size of a large office desk in your lab but offers you high-throughput mixing and formulation and record keeping.
Automated Superior Mixing & Grinding
- inks & paints
- creams & gels
- and more
Your Own Robot
Technicians, chemists, engineers, or scientists should be focused on thinking and formulating, not pressing buttons and loading and unloading a mixer! Remember, the RoboDAC can continue working, even after everyone has gone home for the weekend.
- Automated mixing profile updates – many formulations need different mixing profiles – users apply a printed-adhesive 2D barcode on the bottom of your cup which tells the machine what speeds/times & mixing profile to use for each cup
- GMP ready: each cup and mix is serialized so that when a process is complete, the user knows and can verify, via stored data, which specific cup underwent what specific mixing profiles speeds/times/dates.
- Automatic incoming feed/out-going feed – RoboDAC can be programmed to mix all day and all night, as long as there are incoming cups available!
- Error handling- when a mix is not completed/can not be completed for any reason, the cup is electronically marked and physically stored to the side- this is noted within the mixing datalog. This error handling ensures that only fully and properly processed materials are sent to the outgoing line.
- 2D barcode can be created to control and work with external automated processes/scans within your facility.